Saturday, May 3, 2008

Impending Campaign!

The Nerd Night crew are beginning a campaign in June put together by Scott from Citizen Nick Hobby Center. Inspired by a number of Black Library and Forgeworld books, he's started throwing together images for the campaign using Photoshop. I'm always interested in ways to push the limits of the hobby and I feel imagery is huge, but not all of us can draw, let alone produce anything as inspiring as the GW artist stable. Scott used Photoshop to produce this image and I feel it instantly adds a feeling of depth to the campaign.

Governor Bellavos, Lord Governor of Alpheca III.

Very cool if you ask me. When he produces more I'll probably show some of them off as well.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Oh man! pressure is on! I have a couple more characters coming soon.

I'm glad you like it.