My immediate thought was to make it into a monument, so I added a suitable base:
I did attempt to seal with watered down white glue to reduce the amount that the wood grain would show up but it failed to make an impact. Down the road I may go back with some spackle and then do a complete repaint of the piece. It looks good, but too obviously wood:
Inspired by the statue in Cities of Death, I added some bird shit. I think it came out fairly well:
While I was working on this, I did all off the drybrush work on the temple I made a few posts back. Here are all of the photos from today:
Thanks for reading!