Thursday, February 25, 2010

Painting Table 2/25/2010

So in the last week I've done quite a bit of painting, but not a whole lot of completion. You'll notice the Hidden Set Up Counter is no longer in the picture. That's because it's done and waiting to be photographed when I complete a few other models. The armless robed marine from last week only needs some static grass and he's technically done. However, I don't like how his arms fit so I wouldn't be surprised if they get pulled, thrown on another model, and he gets replacement arms. He's well painted but kind of underwhelming for a sergeant. A little bit of work has been done on several of the models from last week but nothing else is close to completion. My goal though is to have 3 or 4 models completed by mid next week including this sergeant and the Hidden Set-Up Counter I mentioned being done. We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

Warhammer39999 said...

I like your painting table, not only because you have such a crisp style, but because your bits on sticks remind me of some sort of unnatural graveyard where evil things happen: almost like Sid's house from Toy Story.

xNickBaranx said...

Hahaha, thanks. I do what I can to keep every stage of modeling as creepy as possible.